Ex d control panels are constructed & tested according to ATEX protection type Ex d.
Available with a wide variety of components such as MCB, switches, contactors and relays, which can be mounted into explosion proof enclosures constructed to keep internal explosions from igniting the surrounding atmosphere.
Ex d control panels are usually custom-built in cooperation with the customer to suit their specific application requirements.
– Robust construction
– Wide variety of sizes
– Large choice of electrical components
– Customised to user’s specification
Option : Boxes provided with load-break switch
– Visible breaking
– Switch off and on under load and provide safety cut off
– IIB control panels
Certification & standards
– Approved to: EN60079-0, 60079-1, 60079-11, 60079-31
– EC Type Examination Certificate: under directive 94/9/CE
Glow wire: 960°C EN60695-2-10
Safe operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C
IP Test: IP66 according with IEC60529 (2001)
Impact protection index : IK08 according with IEC 60262